Chinese Community Health Resource Center (CCHRC) Commitment to Privacy
To evaluate Website and seek for additional ways that the Website can be improved conduct online programs, CCHRC collects
- Standard Web server traffic pattern information: General traffic, site usage, browser information and length of stay information is collected and storedon Alliance internal servers. This type of information is shared externally only on an aggregated basis.
- Personal information: CCHRC does not collect users’personal and identifiable information unless knowingly and voluntariliy provided by the user. Users may be asked to provide personal information for the following online activities:
User Account Registration: If users choose to use CCHRC services that require a personalized registered account (i.e. access to educational tools, CBPR Match, Trainings/Conferences Registration, etc), all information is stored on CCHRC secured servers and will not be disclosed to third parties unless required by law.
Online Store: If you choose to purchase any CCHRC products, CCHRC collects standard credit card information (card number, card type, expiration date) and keeps a record of your financial transaction for record-keeping purposes. Credit card numbers are held only until the charge can be processed and stored as part of the user account registration information if and only if the user chooses to do so.
Donations: If users choose to donate to CCHRC, CCHRC maintains a record of the contributed amount. User financial information will be treated as described under “Online Store”.
Comments, Idea Exchange and Forums: Information published through Comments, idea Exchange, and Forums become public information. Data shared will be stored on CCHRC secure servers as well.
- Unless the user voluntarily and knowingly provides his/her information to CCHRC through its website, email, or other communication means, CCHRC will have no access to user information.
- If user information is provided by the user, CCHRC will enter user’s name and contact information (i.e. email address, phone, address) into CCHRC user database and may contact users to collect the following (optional, but highly encouraged, for user to complete):
- Optional evaluation surveys seeking user feedback
- Notify users of recent activities, changes, and other promotions.
- Request user participation in a CCHRC research study.
Your personal information is confidential and will not be shared with any organization or business entity unless authorized by user other than CCHRC and its member organizations. CCHRC may occasionally hire other organizations to provide limited services on our behalf. These organizations will only receive information necessary to complete their services that was released by the user to CCHRC.
Users may request at any time to view their information shared with CCHRC, including financial transactions and donations. Understanding the importance of user security and privacy, CCHRC will verify user identity before disclosing any user-related information.
All user data is stored on CCHRC and/or its relevant research partners’ secured servers as appropriate (i.e. University of California, San Francisco).
CCHRC reserves the right to update this policy at any time without notifying its users. CCHRC highly encourages users to check this page periodically for the most up-to-date privacy information.
For additional questions, please contact email@example.com