Internships and Volunteers
The CCHRC Internship and Volunteer Program aims to provide opportunities for its interns to put their knowledge and skills into practice, gain hands-on experience, and develop their leadership skills for future success. Interns will gain experience in providing education programs and services, engaging in research, and advocating for the vulnerable in a variety of ways. Internships are available year-round for high school, undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral-level students.
CCHRC seeks interns and volunteers in a variety of areas, including:
- Patient Navigator Assistant (no longer available)
- Research (no longer available)
- Research Assistant / Community Educator (no longer available)
- Marketing (no longer available)
- Mobile Application Design and Production (no longer available)
- Multimedia (Animation, Graphic Design, Web Design/Maintenance) (no longer available)
- Social Media Health Promotion MPH internship
Please refer to specific descriptions for application instructions. If there are additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.